6. DATA RETENTION The Company shall not retain Personal Information longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and as permitted by applicable law. If you wish to cancel your account or request that the Company no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through email at hello@Lapstro.in. Even after your account is terminated, the Company may retain your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason.
7. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information will remain valid until such time it is withdrawn by you in writing. If you withdraw your consent, the Company will stop processing the relevant Personal Information except to the extent that the Company has other grounds for processing such Personal Information under applicable laws. The Company will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Company or by using the functionalities of the Website.
8. RIGHT TO CORRECTION You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. The Company relies on the users to disclose to it all relevant and accurate information and to inform the Company of any changes. If you wish to make a request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to hello@Lapstro.in.
11. OPT IN AND OPT OUT PROCEDURES Upon registration, you may receive certain communication from the Company and you may at any time choose to opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company’s mailing list, you may contact us at hello@Lapstro.in. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. Any User grievance relating to the discrepancies or misuse of information so provided to Lapstro may be addressed to the grievance officer, whose details are provided below appointed by Lapstro for this purpose. Vertical Head Contact Number: 7299956837 Email Id: info@Lapstro.in The grievance officer shall address the grievance within one month of the date of receipt of such grievance from the User.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small text files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies are very useful and enable an internet website to recognize you, log when you visit a particular page, provide a secure connection to a website and enhance your user experience by: improving your browsing comfort, and/ or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.